1. Implement the inventory management process and improve the inventory management method;
2. Provide comprehensive inventory analysis report, evaluate inventory management status and improve inventory management level;
3. Input and fill in data of the information system, sort out and file the documents;
4. Check data with the warehouse regularly and make physical inventory, check and supervise the procedures of going out and entering the warehouse;
5. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Logistics and warehousing related majors or warehouse management related industry work experience is preferred;
2. Familiar with warehouse inventory management process and basic knowledge of purchase, sale and storage management;
3. Proficient in office management software, with certain writing ability.
4. Good communication and analytical skills, team work spirit, earnest in work and strong sense of responsibility.